Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello Kitty

I love Hello Kitty, I now have a daughter of my own, but this childhood love has never left me even though I'm grown! She's adorable, cute and ultimately girly. My daughter had a birthday party this summer and of course the theme was Hello Kitty. Check out this video that inspired my ideas: Hello Kitty Party Ideas

For that next Hello Kitty item for birthday or everyday needs, check out my website to purchase this adorable Hello Kitty Jelly Watch with Bling. Too Cute Boutique Hello Kitty Watch. In addition, these are brand new items I just got in, that you are going to love.
Go out fabulously with this Sequin Tote featuring top button closure and one inside zip pocket. Hello Kitty is featured in silver satin and the metal Hello Kitty tag is detachable. $24


This one is a smaller sequin purse for your little princess $22

No comments:

Post a Comment